The General Council of Welsh Athletics Limited will provide guidance, support and alignment on all matters relating to the operational side of athletics. It’s members include two elected representatives from each Region, plus a representative from every committee within Welsh Athletics. Additional members include the President of Welsh Athletics, plus senior Executive staff who will provide operational updates.
The Chair of the General Council is elected by the members on a two year term, the Chair also sits as a Director of Welsh Athletics, ensuring a direct line of communication between the Operational and strategic elements of the Governance structure of Welsh Athletics.
The General Council is composed of:
- The Chair, who will be a non-executive Director of Welsh Athletics Limited
- The President
- The Secretary
- The elected representative of the following Welsh Athletics Limited sub-Committees: Track & Field, Road Running, Cross Country, Mountain Running, Coaching, Development and Officials
- Up to two appointed representatives of each of the four Regional Athletic Councils
- One representative of the Welsh Schools Athletic Association
- Representatives of the Staff Senior Management Team
- The Current Chair is Jamie Clode firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.