Face to face Level 1 Track Judge - Cardiff 5:30-8pm
Digwyddiad yn cychwyn: 18/05/2023 17:30
Digwyddiad yn gorffen: 18/05/2023 20:00
Thursday 18th May, 5:30-8pm
For more information on how to navigate Athletics Hub click here. If you are having difficulties booking on a course please email email@example.com
The level 1 Track Official course is an entry level qualification on the Track & Field Officials pathway.
This online course will introduce candidates to the key roles, responsibilities and duties of a Track Official, including recording and reporting infringements, knowledge of track markings and judging lane lines and the finish.
For more details on the Level 1 Track Judge please click here.
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the UKA Members Portal Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
6. Complete the free online Health and Safety module.
7. Complete the online UKA safeguarding module.
If you have already completed the Safeguarding in Athletics module as a coach/leader or as part of another volunteer role in athletics then there is not the requirement to complete it again until your licence is due for renewal.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tudalennau yn yr adran hon a allai fod o ddiddordeb.