Trac a Maes
Welsh Athletics Endurance Open
Open graded endurance races
Events: 3000m Walk, 800m, 3000m, 1500m
Age Groups: U15, U17, U20, SEN
Venue: Swansea University Athletics Stadium
Cost of Entry: £6
Closing date for entries: Thursday 17th September, or once events reach capacity. Entries will be on a first come-first served basis.
Entries are limited to the following numbers in line with current Welsh Government restrictions:
3000m Walk – 6 (1 race 1 x 6)
800m – 24 (6 races 6 x 4)
3000m – 24 (4 races 4 x 6)
1500m – 25 (5 races 5 x 5)
Key points to note regarding the competition:
- No spectators permitted. Only athletes who are under the age of 18 will be able to be accompanied to the event by a maximum of one person. No other persons will be permitted into the venue on competition day.
- Athletes are not permitted to enter more than one event at any competition.
- Athletes must ensure that they are up-to-date with both their club and Welsh Athletics registrations for 2020. No athlete will be permitted to enter unless they are fully registered.
- A one-way system will be in operation at the event, which will be communicated to athletes prior to the event. This must be strictly adhered to.
- Athletes will be given designated arrival and departure times dependent on the event they have entered. This times must be strictly adhered to. Athletes will not be permitted to remain in the facility after the conclusion of their competition.
- Due to current hygiene and venue regulations, there will be no catering available at the event.
- There will be no changing facilities available, however toilet access will be provided by the facility.
- Athletes will be required to confirm on entering the event that they are free from COVID-19 symptoms, or symptoms of any other illness. They will also be required to re-declare this on the day of the event. Temperature testing will be in place for all entering the venue