CANCELLED: North Wales, South Snowdonia Search & Rescue Team Trawsfynydd Multi Terrain 8 Miler
SUNDAY 26 MARCH
START TIME: 12:00
LOCATION: Magnox, Trawfynydd Power Station
RACE ORGANISER CONTACT: email@example.com
RACE ORGANISER WEBSITE: https://sssart.niftyentries.com/sssart
ENTRY FEES: Affiliated: £22 Non-affiliated: £24
The Trawsfynydd Race is in aid of the “South Snowdonia Search and Rescue Team” - Base Headquarters in The Race will be under the Welsh Athletics / UK Athletics Rules, and is an 8 mile Multi Terrain Race around the Trawsfynydd Lake. Your support is essential and very much appreciated in our aim to raise funds for a new Land Rover & Waterproofs, which South Snowdonia Search & Rescue Team are in desperate need. Starting by the Magnox Power Station Car Park at 12:00 on Sunday, 4th July 2021 It is predominately flat with one ascent at the beginning of the Race and a few gently undulating sections. It is around the Trawsfynydd Lake, mainly using the Cycle Track for the majority of the course. (Llwybr Llyn Traws - Traws Lake Cycle Path)
- Open to all who fancy an 8 mile multi Terrain Challenge
- Picturesque setting in the Snowdonia National Park Course
- Apart from main ascent at beginning of Course after the Dam it is predominantly flat.
- Route takes in the Cycle Track for most of the 8 miles. With Marshals and Signage throughout the Course.
- Nifty Events for Registration – Includes Commemorative Slate Coaster / Water Station / Medical cover / Personal Number with Chip Time (Time - Texted or Emailed)
- On the day collection of Number and Timing Chip
For more details on the event, please visit: https://sssart.niftyentries.com/sssart