Secondary Teacher Education Workshop (WASE22.5)
Digwyddiad yn cychwyn: 10/02/2023 09:30
Digwyddiad yn gorffen: 10/02/2023 16:30
An exciting workshop for Secondary School Teachers and those wishing to deliver athletics in curricular and extra-curricular time is now available.
Date: 10th February 2022
Venue: Swansea University Sports Park, Sketty Lane, SA2 9AU
The Workshop is aimed at qualified and trainee teachers, as well as those supporting the management and delivery of high quality sport and physical education in secondary schools, and is packed full of useful teaching tips and ideas.
The workshop covers the topics of:
• Teaching Running Events & Developing Pupils Engagement
• Teaching Jumping Events & How to deliver an Inclusive, Child-Centred Approach
• Teaching Throwing Events & Developing Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans.
Each workshop is accompanied by free access to the Secondary Schools App-based Resource, associated with the workshop topic (i.e. If you attend the running workshop you will get the Running Teaching Resource, but if you attend all three workshops you will get the full secondary schools bundle).
These resources include:
• Examples of Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans
• Technical tips on how to teach sprints, endurance, jumps and throws events
• Activity cards covering a full range of athletics events for pupils aged 11+
• Pupil Tasks Cards for greater independent learning
For further questions about the course and help with the booking process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tudalennau yn yr adran hon a allai fod o ddiddordeb.