Face to face Level 1 Timekeeping course - Cardiff 5:30-7:30pm
Digwyddiad yn cychwyn: 04/05/2023 17:30
Digwyddiad yn gorffen: 04/05/2023 19:30
Thursday 4th May, 5:30-7:30pm
Successful completion of the Level 1 Timekeeping course will enable individuals to work with other qualified officials timekeeping at athletics events.
The Level 1 Timekeeping course is ideal for those with a high level of accuracy or those wishing to improve with experience and practice.
What else do you need once you have booked on your course?
To complete your license, you'll need to have a valid DBS check cleared with UK Athletics. You can check your DBS status and complete the process by logging into the UKA Members Portal Login, following the instructions below:
1. Click the link for the "myATHLETICS portal"
2. Insert your username (URN)
3. Once you have logged in you will see your personal details section. At the bottom of the first section shows the current status of your DBS.
4. Click on the appropriate link to update your DBS. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Upload a passport style photograph.
6. Complete the free online Health and Safety module.
7. Complete the online UKA safeguarding module.
If you have already completed the Safeguarding in Athletics module as a coach/leader or as part of another volunteer role in athletics then there is not the requirement to complete it again until your licence is due for renewal.
More questions? To find out anything else about this course please contact email@example.com
Tudalennau yn yr adran hon a allai fod o ddiddordeb.