Welsh Athletics Development & Participation Sub-group Vacancies
22/06/2021 00:00, I Mewn Blog /
We are looking for committed, passionate volunteers to join the Welsh Athletics Development & Participation sub-group. We are looking for people who are fired-up and excited to support the growth of athletics in Wales; you may come from within our athletics community…or you may just have a passion for people being active in Wales. We want to hear from you. We are particularly interested in receiving expressions of interest from those with knowledge, experience and/or expertise in the areas of business, technology, community development, education, sport, physical activity, health & wellbeing, equality, diversity, and inclusivity.
Tom Overton, Non-Exec Director for Development and Participation
- Importantly you will be values driven, open-minded, empathetic, and enthusiastic.
This purpose of this group is:
- To ensure the strategic objectives of Welsh Athletics relating to Development & Participation are delivered.
The group is delegated by the Board to:
- To review progress, share learning and take appropriate action relating to all things Development & Participation.
- To scrutinise and support delivery of relevant strategic priorities within the business/operational plans.
- To lead the development of relevant strategic priorities within future business plans.
- To ensure that the Welsh Athletics Development & Participation structure and application of resources are aligned to the agreed strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine any activity within its terms of reference.
If you are interested in applying to join this key group within the structures of athletics in Wales, please email email@example.com by July 30th, 2021, to express your interest and we will arrange a call to talk through the role with you in more detail.