Svend Elkjaer back to headline Clubs Conference
26/09/2019 00:00, I Mewn Blog /
Welsh Athletics are pleased to announce the return of Svend Elkjaer (Sports Marketing Network*) to the Welsh Athletics Conference taking place on Saturday 19th October at the Vale Resort, Hensol as part of the Welsh Athletics Conference and Awards weekend.
Following the success of last years event Svend will return to present on practical tips and ideas which clubs, groups and individuals will take forward to develop their activities.
Svend said: “I am delighted to be returning to Wales to present at this years conference. Last year I enjoyed the engagement at the Clubs Conference and this year, with the added Run Wales element, I am looking forward to helping and working with both the formal affiliated clubs as well as the running groups that perhaps are at the early stages of their development”
In a new line up, the conference this year will feature:
- Breakfast Run — an opportunity to stretch your legs and have a friendly, social run before the conference starts.
- A range of speakers and presenters covering key topics to help support all roles across the sport
- Club and Group workshops sharing best practice and interacting in a positive, progressive environment
- Drop-in club support clinics
- The opportunity to hear from and interact with members of the Welsh Athletics and Run Wales teams
- Practical tips and ideas for all delegates to take away.
The conference and awards weekend is taking place at the Vale Resort, Hensol on Saturday 19th October and promises to be a fantastic weekend of activities. Featuring the Welsh Athletics Clubs and Run Wales Conference (Saturday 19th October) the Celebration and Awards Dinner (evening of Saturday 19th October) and the Welsh Athletics Coaching Conference.