Track & Field
Welsh Athletics/WSAA Indoor Combined Events Championships
Sunday 7th November
Venue: NIAC, CF23 6XD
Important Pre-Event Information:
- Spectator numbers limited to 250. No spectator tickets will be able to be purchased on the day of the event. Spectator tickets can be purchased here.
- Coach entry limited to one coach per athlete. Coaches MUST pre-register via this online form.
- ALL athletes, spectators, coaches, officials and event staff must show a valid COVID vaccination passport or evidence of a negative lateral flow test from within 48 hours of the event via the NHS to gain access to the building. The only exceptions for this will be anyone aged under 11.
- Lateral Flow Tests can be ordered and results declared via this link.
- All individuals attending the venue will be required to complete a pre-event health declaration electronically. Failure to do this will result in you not being able to enter the building.
- Face masks are compulsory at all times whilst in the venue - the only exceptions for this are whilst eating/drinking, and for athletes whilst either warming up or competing.
Registration will open at 9:15am and close at 9:45 am
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.