Track & Field
Mini Menai T&F Competition
Event capacity limited to 6 male athletes and 6 female athletes in each event per age group to ensure that the numbers comply with Welsh Govt. guidelines on gathering sizes for organised outdoor activities
Events: 100m, 200m , 300m, 400m
Age Groups: 17’s & U20’s
Cost of Entry: £5 per event (max 2 events per competitor)
Closing date for entries: Wed 2nd September – 12.00, or once events reach capacity
Key points to note regarding the competition:
- No spectators permitted. Each athlete will be allowed to nominate one individual to accompany them to the event, who will need to be pre-declared. No other persons will be permitted into the venue on competition day.
- Athletes are not permitted to enter more than two events at this competition.
- Athletes must ensure that they are up-to-date with both their club & Welsh Athletics registrations for 2020. No athlete will be permitted to enter unless they are fully registered.
- A one-way system will be in operation at the event.
- Athletes will be given designated arrival and departure times dependent on the event they have entered. These times must be strictly adhered to. Athletes will not be permitted to remain on the track after the conclusion of their event. A designated warm up area / cool down area will be allocated on the playing fields next door to the track.
- Due to current hygiene and venue regulations, there will be no catering available at the event.
- There will be no changing facilities available, however toilet access will be provided by the facility.
- Athletes will be required to confirm on entering the event that they are free from COVID-19 symptoms, or symptoms of any other illness. They will also be required to re-declare this on the day of the event.
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.