Track & Field
Junior Sprints Open
A sprints-specific open meeting for U13 & U15 athletes. The event will take place at Cardiff International Sports Campus Saturday 12th September
The event capacity will be limited in each competition to ensure that the numbers comply with Welsh Government guidelines on gathering sizes for organised outdoor activities. (There will be 2 cohorts of each event throughout the day. Race times will be confirmed once enries are closed)
Events: 100m, 200m
IN LINE WITH RECENT WELSH GOVERMENT LEGISLATION, ATHLETES RESIDING IN CAERPHILLY CBC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE PART IN THIS EVENT.
Age Groups: U13, U15
Cost of Entry: £6
Closing date for entries: ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
Key points to note regarding the competition:
- No spectators are permitted. Each athlete will be allowed to nominate one individual to accompany them to the event, who will need to be pre-declared. No other persons will be permitted into the venue on competition day.
- Athletes are not permitted to enter more than one event at any competition.
- Athletes must ensure that they are up-to-date with both their club and Welsh Athletics registrations for 2020. No athlete will be permitted to enter unless they are fully registered.
- A one-way system will be in operation at the event, which will be communicated to athletes prior to the event. This must be strictly adhered to.
- Athletes will be given designated arrival and departure times dependent on the event they have entered. These times must be strictly adhered to. In addition, athletes will be given designated times to enter a pre-race bag drop area. Athletes will not be permitted to remain in the facility after the conclusion of their competition.
- Due to current hygiene and venue regulations, there will be no catering available at the event.
- There will be no changing facilities available, however toilet access will be provided by the facility.
- Athletes will be required to confirm on entering the event that they are free from COVID-19 symptoms, or symptoms of any other illness. They will also be required to re-declare this on the day of the event. Temperature testing will be in place for all entering the venue.
- Races will be seeded according to most recent seasons bests as declared.
Useful pages within this section you may like to consider visiting.