UK Disability Inclusion Training for Coaches and Volunteers Level 2
Event Start: 03/10/2023 19:00
Event Ends: 03/10/2023 20:30
Learning Intention: Provides an introduction to inclusive practice and an understanding of the theory behind it. This course is aimed at level 1 coaches and beyond who are looking to make sport and physical activity sessions more inclusive. It covers an in-depth exploration of the influence of perceptions and experiences, legislation, and classifications.
90-minute Online Learning Module and a 1 hour Digital Classroom Theory Session via Zoom
- Available in English, Welsh, and fully accessible
- Contains discussion, reflection, and a certificate
- Cost per person is £26.50 (bundle with UK DIT Level 1), £20 if bought standalone.
- Aimed at coaches, lead coaches, and senior volunteers
You will receive:
- Access to an Online Learning Module providing a basic introduction to inclusive practice. (Level 1)
- 1 hour and 30 minutes digital classroom to consider the application of inclusive practice. (Level 2)