Welsh Athletics Coaching Terms & Conditions
On the 1 of October 2023, the Home Country Athletics Federations (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) will assume responsibility for the licensing of coaches and leaders across the UK.
This is an exciting time for the sport in Wales as it allows us as an organisation to service, support, and provide education and development opportunities to all our coaches and leaders directly.
The transition and development of the robust licensing scheme ensures that, as an organisation, we can continue to provide essential services and keep people safe across all settings.
We have seen a significant number of coaches who have already agreed to the new Welsh Athletics branded T&C’s which means that they will be fully licenced post-October 1 and continue to make a long-lasting and transformative impact to our sport throughout Wales.
How to agree to the new coaching terms & conditions
The process for accepting our T&Cs is straightforward. All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Log into your profile on the MyAthletics portal by clicking here.
- Click ‘My Profile’ (next to your image).
- Go to the Codes of Conduct section.
- Scroll to licence terms and conditions for your role (coach and/or official).
- Read the terms and conditions Tick the relevant box to accept the revised T&Cs.
- Once accepted you will continue to be licensed and insured after 1st October and no further action is required.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates on our social channels.