Welsh Athletics Indoor Fixtures Confirmed!
22/09/2021 00:00, In Blog / Track & Field /
We are delighted to confirm the programme of Welsh Athletics indoor fixtures for the 2021/22 season.
After forced cancellations due to the COVID-19 pandemic 12 months ago, we are delighted to be working towards holding a full programme of indoor competition over the winter months.
The season will commence with the traditional Welsh Athletics/Welsh Schools Athletic Association Combined Events Championships, that acts as a selection trial for the SIAB Combined Events International in Glasgow.
The Welsh Junior Indoor Opens will once again also incorporate the South and East Wales Regional Championships for U13, U15 & U17 athletes.
The full list of Welsh Athletics competitions are as follows:
- Sunday 7th November - Welsh Athletics/Welsh Schools Athletic Association Indoor Combined Events Championships
- Sunday 5th December – Welsh Junior Indoor Open (Day 1)
- Sunday 9th January - Welsh Junior Indoor Open (Day 1)
- Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th January – Welsh Senior & U15 Indoor Championships
- Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th February – Welsh U13, U17 & U20 Indoor Championships
Additional competition dates delivered by external competition providers will be advertised on the Welsh Athletics website once confirmed and licensed.