Full results here.
Please find the race website here.
The first Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon was held in 1988 in aid of the St Wddyn's Church Restoration Fund.
Men - 62.14
Race day tips:
- Leave in plenty of time to get to the race
- Take a change of clothing for after the race
- Find time to relax for 10mins or so before the race
- Drink plenty - preferably water, before starting (but not too near start time)
- Take drinks at the drinks stations
- Remember this is a no ipod/mp3/personal stereo road race.