WSAA/WA Combined Events Championships
Saturday 9th June
Swansea University Athletics Stadium
This event features the Welsh Schools Junior, Middle & Senior Combined Events Championships, as well as the Welsh Athletics U13 Combined Events Championships. The day wil also incorporate a Run Jump Throw competition for U11 athletes.
please only enter pb's in the spaces alongside the events, we do not require 800m pb added anywhere else as the 800m races are seeded to your position going into the last event.
Entries for this event have now closed.
To View Entries Click Here
- All athletes will be required to register in the RED Welsh Athletics marquee, which will be situated behind the announcers box up the steps.
- Registration will not be in the announcers room or the pavilion
- U11 athletes registration will close at 10:15
- U13, U15, U17 and U20 athletes your registration closes at 10:30
- Please take note of the car parking at Swansea, there is another event on this Saturday so parking will become tight through points of the day and public parking will become a
Welsh Athletics U15 & U17 Combined Events Championships
These will take place as part of the England Athletics U15/U17 Combined Events Championships in Manchester on Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th August 2018. More information and entries will soon be available via this link.
Age Group Classifications
U11 - must be born on or between 01/09/2007 - 31/08/2009 (School Years 4 & 5)
U13 - must be born on or between 01/09/2005 - 31/08/2007 (School Years 6 & 7)
U15 - must be born on or between 01/09/2003 - 31/08/2005 (School Years 8 or 9)
U17 - must be born on or between 01/09/2001 - 31/08/2003 (School Years 10 or 11)
U20 - must be born on or between 01/01/1999 - 31/08/2001 (School Years 12 and above)