The race starts and finishes at Padarn Park, Llanberis.
On leaving the starting area, follow the A4086 towards Capel Curig and turn right opposite the Royal Victoria Hotel. Continue over the cattle grid and up the tarmac road and then join the main Llanberis to Snowdon footpath.
Follow the well defined path under the Half Way and Clogwyn bridges and continue to the summit of Snowdon Mountain. Take extra care when running near the railway line. Follow the in-and-out system to the summit and ensure that your number is recorded and make sure you cross over the electronic timing mat.
Follow the same route back to Llanberis, taking extra care when crossing the main road by the Royal Victoria Hotel and along the main road to the finish line. Retiring competitors must report to the nearest Marshal and at the finish.
- Numbers must be worn as issued on the front of the VEST
- Number NOT to be worn on shorts.
- NO CUTTING OFF THE sponsorship details.
- All runners keep to the left up and down
- NO SWAPPING number without notifying the entries secretary
- Competitors may be disqualified if any of the above is not properly displayed
- Competitors are expected to take primary responsibility for his / her own safety during the race.
UPHILL RUNNERS MUST GIVE WAY TO DOWNHILL RUNNERS.