The first fixture of the 2014/2015 Gwent Cross Country League will take place at Newbridge Fields on October 12th.
The remaining fixtures will be listed when confirmed.
- Car Parking is available ( FREE on Sundays) in Bridgend Recreation Centre and at Sunnyside (FREE) along side the large office block opposite Bridgend Recreation Centre – approximately 200 metres. NOTE – All cars parked entirely at owners risk. Closes 4pm
- Please DO NOT park on road alongside Newbridge Fields – Park Court Road as there is restricted parking and cars have been booked in previous years - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- Administration for team officials in Bridgend AC Clubhouse. NO SPIKES in Clubhouse.
- Refreshments and changing at Clubhouse. Toilets inside and outside of Clubhouse.
- Tents only to be erected in area shown on map in the middle of the arena.
- Marshals are sited around the course, wearing fluorescence bibs.
- PLEASE keep bridge clear to maximise area for athletes running in races.
- All starts near stone circle and all finishes in athletics arena. Listen to announcements.
- Please be aware that the public and other users will be using the park on the day.
- FIRST AID cover is provided by St Johns Ambulance on the day, with an ambulance sited near the bridge, and on foot presence on Lap B whilst races are in operation.
- Any situation arising that requires First Aid treatment anywhere on the course must be reported immediately to First Aid personnel or event marshal.